Friday, November 5, 2010

Research Experiment: 500 WORD TUTORIAL STATEMENT

With regards to the intention of my video tutorial regarding the application of flow graph nodes within a unique and interesting manner I decided to develop the notion of attaching and detaching individually and independently moving uniform entities. Through developed research I have discovered that there is serve lack of information and tutorials regarding complex operations of numerous entities management. Thus through my tutorial will the responder be presented with a manner in managing and controlling numerous entities within the field of rotation.

The tutorial subject is classified as advanced and portrays such through the formation of basically a Rubik’s cube within the Sandbox Editor requiring the responder to have a basic understanding of the program. The technique used involves the formation of an invisible skeleton (which at the beginning is visible to allow for set up) which moves around the exterior of the main cube, checking upon a key press whether the cube beneath is in the correct position for attachment. If true it attaches if false it does not. Such allows for individual entities to be managed within a larger overall state.

With regards to the body of information at which my video tutorial influences I wished to explore simply the field of as stated advanced entity management. Research upon the general internet and more specifically, Cry Wiki, CryMod and You Tube has presented it to be quite clear that there is limited information within this field as currently there only exists basic information on such as attaching an entity to the local player. Through my tutorial I will fill in the body of knowledge comprehensively and in a manner which will allow the individual to adapt the concepts presented in their own manner, thus meaning my tutorial will not only present a single notion and concept but rather provide a gateway to extendable knowledge achieved through individuals interaction, perception and adaptations of my video tutorials concepts.

In terms of the presentation of my tutorial I have considered the options between verbal and written communication upon their various positive and negative aspects. In terms of verbal communication I identified the notion of direct connect as the individual is engaged by the voice of a real human. However when one outlines a very complex and detailed concept it is sometimes hard to follow and keep up with what they are presenting. While written tutorials although not necessarily as in engaging allows the individual to pause the video at the various stages noting the concepts and processing them in their own time. Therefore I have decided to present my tutorial using written communication due to the complexity of my tutorial. The tutorial is divided into relative stages, upon were each stage is further divided into individual steps. Each series of steps is presented, before then the relative video for those steps is displayed while a small letter in the upper left hand corner alludes to the current step at which the video is up to within that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment